- Human Subjects Protection and IRB
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Technology Transfer
- CUA Patent Policy (Technology Transfer)
- CUA Policy on Conflict of Interest
- Disclosure Form to Implement the CUA Policy on Conflict of Interest
- University Policy on Finance
- Property Administration Policy
All Principal Investigators must complete and return to OSP the "Disclosure Form to Implement the CUA Policy of Conflict of Interest" relating to their new grant award, incremental funding, research agreement, or consulting contract. Instructions for the completion of the forms can be found here.
Please note that all principal investigators are required to complete the form for each individual grant or contract you receive.
Please refer to the Office of General Counsel for the University's Conflict of Interest Policy.