A number of government agencies and private foundations are requiring or moving toward electronic proposal submission. Each system has its own interface and usage rules. OSP manages login IDs for CUA users and provides one-on-one consulting in the use of these systems. The University is already registered to submit electronically the federal government applications. As a PI, you will need to contact the Office of Sponsored Programs for user ID's and passwords.
OSP will periodically hold workshops and topical seminars for the CUA community. Upon request, OSP staff will participate in other training sessions, such as new faculty orientations.
To set up all electronic research administration accounts you will need to contact the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Services to set up an individual account and password.
For more information call 202-319-5218 or e-mail CUA-OSP@cua.edu.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
- HRSA e-Grants
- Apply for Grants
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Principal Investigator Assurance Certification Form
- NIH eRA Commons
- NIH eRA Training
- Grants.gov application and electronic submission information
- NSF FastLane Home Page
- Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide
- FastLane Help
- FastLane Demonstration Site
- NSF's Grants.gov Application Guide